Friday, March 27, 2009

Mini Book Swap

whose theme is "If I Could BE Queen for a Day...." I'm going to post (if the comp lets me...depends on the day) one of the 3 books I made. They are made from 1 sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" paper with only one cut....really cool! We were supposed to keep them very flat with no embellishments. That was a challenge because I love loading on embellies!
Only 3 more days until I leave for Artfest. I thought it would never get here and now here it is already! I'm sure glad I made my swaps already altho I did just add some atcs to my pile. They are photos of creatures that washed up on shore during the 2005 tsunami. Most of them had never been seen before. Isn't it grand that there are still so many life forms we know nothing about on our planet?
Our piles of dirty snow are slowly disappearing! HOORAY! Lots of sunshine the last 2 days, though still cold.
OK...here's hoping the scans will download. Nope...it says error on page. I'll try later.

No comments: