Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hey! Guess what it's doing today!!

SNOWING$%^&**&^%$#@$%^^ Could you hear me yelling? Good grief! And cold...oh gosh, it feels even colder than it is because it's been warming up a little. Our only consolation is that these late snows don't accumulate much...usually...and melt away quickly altho we still have lots of the white stuff on the ground. OK..nuff said about that. I'm busy getting ready for Artfest. I'll be gone April 1-7 in Port Townsend, WA and then to visit a friend in Seattle for 2 days. I'm taking a class in portable shrines with Laurie Mika. If you haven't seen her work, check out one of her websites. Also taking a class called Imaginary Creatures with Carla Sonheim and a class called The Series with Tiphoni. I'm just a little excited! How wonderful to spend all those days with people as nutty about art as you are. Plus I'll get to breathe some ocean air and get out of dodge! I have almost 70 items I've made for trades, did 56 fatbook pages for a fatbook Kristie LaRose is hosting and a ton of atcs for an atc project Bee Shay is putting together.

No comments: